There are many reasons to choose for this innovative container lifting system:
- The Twist4lift container lifting system is straightforward and very easy to install and lock.
- There is no difference between a left and right side hook. They fit at any corner of the container!
- There is no difference between right angle (90°) and 45° container hook. Depending on the workload, they can be used at every lifting angle.
- The Twist4lift can be applied in both the lower and upper corner casting. When using the lower corner casting, no climbing and work at height is required anymore (VCA / SCC).
- The Twist4lift is locked in the corner casting and can not fall out when it is not loaded (in contrast to a ‘normal’ container hook). This avoids loss, damage of truck and / or trailer and other unsafe situations.
- They are more compact than conventional container hooks.
- The smart & robust design and accompanying storage system guaranties a durably and low maintenance lifespan.
- The Twist4lift is CE certified with a permissible workload (WLL) of 10 Ton per container hook (40 ton in total for 4 container hooks).
- Convenient Twist4lift storage system, included when purchasing a Twist4lift set:
- Max. permissible workload (WLL): 10.000 kg per container hook.
- Weight: approx. 3,5 kg per container hook.
- Each Twist4lift is provided with a serial number and CE mark.
- Fabrication date and supplier information are stated on the certificate that is included with every Twist4lift set.
- A stainless storage system is included with every set of 4 container hooks.
- The Twist4lift is suited for containers with corner castings according to ISO 1161.