Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of VOF JJ Verweij
We advise you to read these Terms and Conditions carefully so that you are aware of your rights and obligations under the Agreement between you and us. You are referred to as the Customer in these Terms and Conditions. For convenience we choose for the male form, but mean where "he" is, of course, "she".
Article 1. Definitions
- In these Terms and Conditions the following terms have the following meanings as follows:
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions of VOF JJ Verweij;
The combination of Customer's username and password for placing an order on the Website;
the natural and / or legal person who places an order on the Website;
VOF JJ Verweij
the company under the firm VOF JJ Verweij, established and based at (3411 JW) LOPIK at Graafdijk 2;
The agreement between Client and VOF JJ Verweij, which is closed through the Website on the basis of which the Customer buys the Product at VOF JJ Verweij;
a product offered on the Website by VOF JJ Verweij
The privacy statement of VOF JJ Verweij, which can be found on the Website;
The website: www.go-in-style.nl, on which the Product is offered;
Article 2. Applicability
- The General Terms and Conditions apply to any offer of VOF JJ Verweij on the Website, the use of the Website and any Website Established.
- VOF JJ Verweij can always change and / or add these Terms and Conditions. Changes do not apply to agreements already entered into. The most current terms and conditions can be found on the website. If Customer does not agree to the amended and / or supplemented Terms and Conditions, Customer may not order the Product.
- Any General Terms or Conditions of Customer may not apply to the Agreement. VOF JJ Verweij explicitly rejects this.
Article 3. Offer and Establishment Agreement
- The Agreement is created through the completion of the ordering process as part of the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- An offer on the Website is always free of obligation and may be revoked by VOF JJ Verweij immediately after an order.
- VOF JJ Verweij is not bound by obvious errors and descriptions in the offer on the Website.
Article 4. Use and availability of the Website
- VOF JJ Verweij does not guarantee that information on the Website is always correct, current or complete.
- During the ordering process, Customer may provide Login. When the Customer returns Log In, he represents VOF JJ Verweij and he is responsible that the information that he provides in providing his Login Information is accurate, complete and up to date.
- The Customer is responsible for any use made with his Login.
- Once the customer knows or has reason to suspect that Credentials have come into unauthorized hands, Customer VOF JJ Verweij thereof shall notify, without prejudice to his own obligation to take immediate itself effective measures, such as changing the login details.
- VOF JJ Verweij reserves the right to change the Login and / or Customer Login Information if it deems it necessary in the interests of the functioning of the Website.
Article 5. Price and payment
- The stated price of the Product is valid when it is displayed on the Website.
- The listed Product price excluding VAT. VAT is included in the total price of the order. The website will mention any additional costs, such as shipping and payment.
- The Website lists the payment options. When the Customer chooses a payment method after delivery, the payment period will depend on the payment method chosen, as indicated on the Website. The payment period is valid as a deadline.
- If Customer fails to pay in time or VOF JJ Verweij is unable to collect the due amount by the Customer's chosen method of payment before the end of the payment period, Customer is in default, regardless of whether VOF JJ Verweij sends a further notice.
- If Customer is in default in respect of his payment obligation, Supplier may claim the claim. In that case, costs incurred by VOF JJ Verweij will be borne by the Customer, in accordance with the staffing of extrajudicial collection costs (BIK)
Article 6. Delivery
- Delivery terms stated on the Website and / or in the ordering process are indicative and are not a fatal term.
Article 7. Privacy
- When visiting the Website, when placing an order and when entering Login Information, (personal) data is provided to VOF JJ Verweij. These (personal) data will be processed in accordance with the Privacy Statement of VOF JJ Verweij and applicable laws and regulations.
Article 8. Prayer time and complaints
- Customer has the right to dissolve the Agreement for 14 days after receipt of the Product, without notice, unless one of the exceptions in Article 6: 230p of the Dutch Civil Code applies. If applicable, Customer may make use of this right by providing the model form for dissolution as provided by VOF JJ Verweij and returning the delivered Product to VOF JJ Verweij.The cost of return shipping will be borne by the Customer.
- In case of termination of the Agreement, Customer is obliged to return the delivered Product that the Customer does not wish to return as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days.
- In the case of dissolution, VOF JJ Verweij will repay the Customer, which has already been paid under the Agreement within 14 days of receipt of the declaration. VOF JJ Verweij is entitled to deduct the depreciation of the Product on the amounts due, insofar as such depreciation is the result of Customer's use going beyond what is necessary for the nature, characteristics and operation of the Product. Product to be determined.
- If Customer has chosen for a different shipping method than the standard shipping method, only VOF JJ Verweij will return the standard shipping fee.
- Complaints about the product can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. VOF JJ Verweij will respond to the complaint within a reasonable period of time.
Article 9. Conformity
- If a Product fails to comply with the Agreement, VOF JJ Verweij will reimburse the Product or, in the absence of any Product or parts thereof, free of charge and within a reasonable period of time at the option of VOF JJ Verweij. If recovery is not possible or not required by VOF JJ Verweij, VOF JJ Verweij will replace the Product.
- If VOF JJ Verweij has not recovered Product within a reasonable period, Customer is authorized to return to another party for recovery. VOF JJ Verweij will reimburse the reasonable costs incurred by this third party in respect of the recovery.
- Appeal to non-compliance with the Product is not possible when the Client was already known or reasonably aware of the defect or when the nature of the Product purchased or the nature of the defect opposed this.
Article 10. Liability
- VOF JJ Verweij is not liable for indirect damage or consequential damages, such as loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of expected savings and other similar financial losses, as well as loss of goodwill or good name or reputation.
- To the extent that VOF JJ Verweij is liable, that liability is limited to the maximum price of the Product.
Article 11. Miscellaneous
- Customer may not transfer rights and obligations arising out of the Agreement to third parties.
- Dutch law applies to the Agreement.